1. Posts to Social media drive traffic:
A recent study done by the Pew Research Center found that 68% of American adults are Facebook users. Among 18 to 24-year-olds, 78% use Instagram and 45% are on Twitter. Even among Americans 65 and older, 37% are social media users. Considering these high statistics, it is imperative that your social media is being handled consistently and in the right way. By sharing your content on social media, you are giving users a reason to click-through to your website. On your social account, the more quality content you share, the more inbound traffic you will generate while making conversion opportunities.
2. Social Media Marketing helps you understand your audience:
· Part of what makes these social media outlets so effective is by having the ability to interact with your customers and see what their preferences are. By reading tweets, status updates, and even graphic posts will give you a direct insight to what is in demand. You will also be able to answer questions such as
· What products are they buying and why?
· What hobbies do they have?
· What kinds of posts do they love to share?
· What websites do they visit?
3. Your brand image DEPENDS on social media
A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty. It’s as simple as that. A recent report that was published by Texas Tech University, states that brands with active social media profiles have more loyal customers. By connecting with your customers through social media, you are more probable to upsurge customer retention and customer loyalty. Since developing a loyal customer base is one of the main goals of almost any business. It is essential to often engage with your customers and start developing a bond with them. Social media is not just limited to introducing your product, but also a leading platform for promotional campaigns.